Followers

Friday, June 26, 2015

Time for an Ark?

I feel for all the folks in California suffering from lack of rain...if there was a way for me to send you a bit of our weather, I would! We have had soooo much rain! Hardly a dry day and many days with drenching, soaking rains! 

You would think all this rain means lots of sewing time. But for me it just means I have to find creative ways to keep a dog busy! But I have had time to do a bit of sewing...

 
I have been working on a little fun swap....

And I have been playing with a few of the new fabrics we received in the shop....

 
 I love this Yuwa 50's Tape Measure print. Not only is the print fun with great pops of color, but the hand of this fabric is yummy! 

Also, we got a few of the new Suzy Ultman Message In A Bottle prints. Suzy is a local designer and I adore her whimsical designs.

Again...I felt the need to just stitch...no pattern just a little improvisational stitching!

    
Plushow fun are these Jelly Clips!



It seems so appropriate to be working with nautical prints given our wet weather! 

Have a great weekend!
mary

6 comments:

  1. Fun projects with such cute prints

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun! Every photo is just so enticing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the same here. And raining as I speak ( type :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great 'party' photo. Looks like you are making the best if the wet weather. I do hope it dries up and gets wet in Cakifornia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how the tape measure comes in and out of the pieces in your star block. Really gives the block a lot of visual activity and interest.

    ReplyDelete