Followers

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Checking In....

Still working with the old computer and it is a pain in the bum!

But here are a few peeks at what I am working on...


Hee hee!  Sorry...I can't show you much...it is super secret, but you will get to see this one soon.  I can tell you, if you have not worked with Moda Crossweaves you just don't know what you are missing!


And I continue to build on the quilt - Made to Measure - by Sarah Fielke...from her new book, Hand Quilted With Love.

  
Again, what a great pattern!  Sarah is so talented!

  
Hope you are doing well and all your technology is working!!!
mary  

16 comments:

  1. Your little sneak peeks are looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!!!! both projects look amazing, looking forward to seeing more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as you are sewing and making beautiful things we can cope with computer malfunctions!!! I love the greens you are using!!! Did anyone ever tell you that you are a tease!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good girl! Must try those if I can find them! Love that lime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your border quilt is just getting more and more fun - obviously you are enjoying it too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're such a tease! Can't wait to see your quilt

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never enjoyed being teased! So look forward to the whole picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your triangles are all looking so good

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy colors, beautiful piecing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. can't wait to see the quilt when it's done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmmm, nice! Love the colors of your new quilt. Luscious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always love the peaks of what you are working on!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you get your computer fixed soon. I love the borders quilt. Can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can hardly wait to see it. I love that pattern. Looks great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What is the difference between a Crossweave and a shock cotton?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love your colors. So summery!

    ReplyDelete