Followers

Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday Makes...

Between spurts of sewing I have been working on wedding related things...
It is so exciting to see it all come together.
One of the most wonderful discoveries Molly and I have made during this process is a local designer for the invitations and wedding day items.  

I found, Oscar and Emma, very early on in the wedding planning while perusing the pages of Minted....



One designer caught my eye and as fortune would have it...she is a local gal!  Although, had Karly not been local, that would not have stopped me from seeking her out...

I will have much more to show you, but today I want to give you a sneak peek...


It is my theory that people who LOVE fabric also LOVE stationery!  Right????

There will be so much more to come!
happy monday!
mary

12 comments:

  1. Oh yes, definitely love stationery :) Wedding planning all sounds very exciting .

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, yes, I've always been a "stationery pervert"- that doesn't mean i stand still a lot either! Those envelopes are lovely, what beautiful detail : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I'm a sucker for great stationary, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo I love it. Can't wait to see more. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohh so pretty! Yes I love stationary too and the bee is the symbol of Manchester :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wondering how wedding plans were coming...thanks for the peek! Have you seen the Honey Honey fabrics by Kate Spain with the honeycomb and bees? Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Agreed - have a stationery fetish too!

    You busy little bee!

    ReplyDelete