Followers

Friday, November 12, 2010

Good Golly Miss Molly!!!

Well, in case any of you have been wondering about Molly and what she has been doing with herself lately...let me tell you....that girl is not a slacker.  Molly is finishing her Senior year of college (Spanish major)...in addition to being a swim instructor at our local Y....and then there is her embroidery.  She has been working for some time on this little beauty...
I can only show you bits...it is not yet complete...
Her plans are to make this into a pillow...***for me, I hope***
Amazing, right?
I have been plugging away at the pickle-dish quilt and also working on a few Christmas-y items...
And a few coin purses intended as Christmas gifts...made with linen and some vintage fabric from my local flea market....

Mary
        

12 comments:

  1. Wow! I audibly gasped when I saw your daughter's embroidery. Very, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Molly! She certainly has a passion for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! what stunning embroidery! Can't wait to see this pillow!

    Lovely coin pouches too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lots of inspiration here today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful embroidery! Looking forward to seeing the whole project. Cute little coin purses too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Moly what exquisite stitching !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blimey, you're Molly is one very talented girl! How amazing is that embroidery but there's no need to guess where she gets her talent from, I love that coin purse. Beth :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful and freeform looking embroidery! Your baskets are lookin great too.

    ReplyDelete